Wireline mast refurbisment
During the last weeks, our team in Celle made a major overhaul and recertification of an Elmar 80 ft #wireline Mast.
These major overhaul included following main steps:
– Disassembly of the entire mast and substructure
– Sandblasting of the main components
– Nondestructive welding inspection
– Welding repairs, where required
– #Offshore frame overload lifting test, witnessed by third party
– Replacement of all hydraulic hoses and damaged components
– Replacement of ropes, sheaves, lifting set and guy wires plus tirfors
– Mast and #winch overload tests witnessed by third party
– Third party certificate for Offshore Containers according ISO 10855
– Third party certificate of test and thorough examination of Lifting Appliances
Last week the Wireline Mast was transported to our Client, InWaTec Combined B.V. in Emmen. On Wednesday, our training team taught 16 operators from InWaTec B.V. to operate this mast.
Thanks a lot to #InWaTec B.V. for this project, and we wish always safe jobs with this beauty!
#wireline #oilandgas #oilandgasindustry #oilfield #oilfieldservices
For more information related to the Wireline units, please visit the following page:
Muenchener Strasse 32
Germany +49 5376 97647 – 0
+49 5376 97647 – 90
Germany +49 5141 9895 – 0
+49 5141 9895 – 60