It´s time to come together again!
We invite you to join us at Offshore Europe 2023 in Aberdeen, UK.
As an exhibitor, we look forward to meeting you at our stand 1X10A.
We are going to launch our latest innovation.
Feel free to meet us and to discuss your individual and specific equipment needs and requirements, or just say hello.
For a free access please print your own visitor badge : I want a free Visitor Badge
During the last weeks, our team in Celle made a major overhaul and recertification of an Elmar 80 ft #wireline Mast.
These major overhaul included following main steps:
– Disassembly of the entire mast and substructure
– Sandblasting of the main components
– Nondestructive welding inspection
– Welding repairs, where required
– #Offshore frame overload lifting test, witnessed by third party
– Replacement of all hydraulic hoses and damaged components
– Replacement of ropes, sheaves, lifting set and guy wires plus tirfors
– Mast and #winch overload tests witnessed by third party
– Third party certificate for Offshore Containers according ISO 10855
– Third party certificate of test and thorough examination of Lifting Appliances
Last week the Wireline Mast was transported to our Client, InWaTec Combined B.V. in Emmen. On Wednesday, our training team taught 16 operators from InWaTec B.V. to operate this mast.
Thanks a lot to #InWaTec B.V. for this project, and we wish always safe jobs with this beauty!
#wireline #oilandgas #oilandgasindustry #oilfield #oilfieldservices
In week three, our wireline team in Celle had a lot to do with four “old friends”. Following jobs were done:
– Immediate repairs
– General 10.000 operating hours overhaul
– Winch panel repair incl. technical data acquisition update
– Pressure control panel re-certification and technical update
It was a pleasure for us to work for our long term wireline clients.